It’s Mine! aims to provide thorough product descriptions but understand that everyone may have different needs and questions. We have outlined some of the most frequently asked questions here. If you do not find the answer to your question below, please e-mail us or call us and we would be delighted to help.
- When will my order be shipped to me?
- How are orders shipped out?
- How much do you charge for shipping?
- Can I order over the telephone?
- Can I use my own artwork or font on any of the labels?
- Are you able to put the ™ (trademark) symbol on any of the labels?
- Can you rush my order?
- Is there a way for me to preview the labels before they are made?
- I need more characters on my label than are recommended on the website. Is that possible?
- Can I have accents on letters or add my telephone number?
- Can you remove the iron-on labels once they are applied?
- Are you able to split orders if I want 2 different names?
- Do your iron-on labels work for knitted or crocheted items?
- What is your Return Policy?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Why do I get charged for my order before it is shipped?
HOLIDAY DELIVERY TIMES
- As our workshops are closed for a few days over the holiday season (December 24th-26th and January 1st-2nd), please allow some extra time for production and delivery during that period.
- Important: The Snappy Tag offices will be closed from December 22nd until January 6th. Orders placed by 3pm on December 17th will have the regular shipping time. Orders placed after December 17th will be processed after the holiday period.
- If ordering woven labels for the holidays, please note:
Classic Woven Labels: Orders placed before November 19th should arrive in our office in Connecticut before December 19th.
Designer Woven Labels: Orders placed before December 4th should arrive in our office in Connecticut before December 19th.
- We do not want to disappoint our customers, so please don't hesitate to call our office at (866) 695-2235 if you have any questions!
|Sew-On & Iron-On Woven Labels||3 - 4 weeks from the time of order|
|Iron-On Standard Labels||1 - 2 days from the time of order|
|Iron-On Satin Labels||1 - 2 days from the time of order|
|Iron-On Fun Clothing Labels||10 - 14 days from the time of order|
|Iron-On Ink Transfers||14 - 21 days from the time of order|
|Iron-On Letter Transfers||21 - 28 days from the time of order|
|Stick-On Standard Labels||1 - 2 days from the time of order|
|Stick-On Original Labels||10 - 14 days from the time of order|
|Stick-On Allergy Labels||10 - 14 days from the time of order|
|Stick-On Fun Labels||10 - 14 days from the time of order|
|Snap-On Tags||14 - 21 days from the time of order|
|Original Bag Tags||10 - 14 from the time of order|
|Fun Bag Tags||10 - 14 days from the time of order|
|Shoe Bags||14 - 21 days from the time of order|
|Standard Value Pack||1 - 2 days from the time of order|
|Original Value Pack||10 - 14 days from the time of order|
|Fun Value Packs||10 - 14 days from the time of order|
* Please note that these are our regular shipping times. On occasion, there may be circumstances beyond our control which could delay orders.
* Our fabric/woven labels are produced for us by weaveries based in Europe.
A We ship all orders through the United States Postal Service. Please see our Delivery page for more information.
A $3.00 for First Class Mail (not trackable), $7.60 for Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation (trackable), $20.95 for Express Mail (trackable), and $21.95 for International Priority Mail. Please see our Delivery page for more information.
A Absolutely! Just call our office Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST, on (866) 695-2235.
A Unfortunately we are not able to produce labels with custom artwork or fonts at this time.
A Yes, we are able to add the trademark symbol to the Designer Woven Labels, the ID Woven Labels, and the Satin Labels.
A Unfortunately we are not able to rush orders. All orders are processed in the order in which they are received. To view label production times, please see our Delivery page.
A Unfortunately our website does not have a preview function at this time. If you’d like to get an idea of the length or the look of your label, please feel free to contact us. We would also be happy to send you one of our sample packs if you wish.
A In some instances we are able to put more characters onto a label than are recommended. Please contact us with your request.
A Yes, we can print a wide selection of accents, unusual letters and numbers on the labels. If we are not able to print the text as you have written it on your order, you will be contacted immediately.
A The iron-on name labels are designed to be permanent. If you wish to pass on clothing, or if you anticipate needing to remove the label at some point, we recommend purchasing a sew-on woven label.
A Unfortunately not. The machines are programmed to run the labels off in the quantities specified.
A No. If you need a label for a loose knit item, we recommend our sew-on labels.
A As our products are personalized, we are unable to accept returns unless an item can be shown to be faulty. In this instance, we ask that you return the unused labels within 30 days of receiving your order, along with the reason for the return.
In the event that your order was processed incorrectly, we will gladly replace that item at no further expense to you.
A Privacy is a very serious matter at It’s Mine! In order to process your order, we must gather basic information such as your full name, address, e-mail address and method of payment. All required information is kept internally and is never shared with third parties.
A We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards, and PayPal. For your convenience, we also accept money orders and personal checks. Orders paid for with a personal check will be processed once it has cleared so please remember to allow extra time for delivery.
A As all of our products are custom made to individual specifications, we collect payment at the time of order.